Term Life Insurance
We use SaaS-centric analysis to configure your sales model to sell enterprise solutions:
- Understand your growth plan
- Analyze your customer tiers, sales stages, and products
- Go deep on team skills, value messaging, and key metrics
Step 2: Sales Training
A highly interactive solution sales training modernized for SaaS sales and customer success teams:
- Solution Sales - intro to consultative selling concepts
- The Challenger Sale - intro to Challenger's commercial teaching style - teach, tailor, take control!
- Building Consensus - learn best practices in stakeholder management in complex deals
Step 3: Sales Management
Sales managers learn to direct and measure the building blocks of control over sales performance in these train-the-trainer sessions:
- Territory Management – Help teams allocate time efficiently across groups of customers and prospects.
- Account Management – Maximize the long-term value of named customers through better business relationships and goal alignment.
- Opportunity Management – Strategically pursue and win complex, multi-stage deals.
Step 4: Opportunity Qualification and Forecasting
Sales desk managers who customize and produce high quality customer-facing documents:
- MEDDIC – Learn to apply the most effective deal qualification checklist of all time.
- Manage Evaluations. Understand success criteria and tools for successfully managing POCs.
- Proposals and Close Plans. Codify your business case for investment and project manage your steps to close big deals.